Advertisement

Crystallized Reminiscence [Memory Sans Theme] [xXtha Original]

Crystallized Reminiscence [Memory Sans Theme] [xXtha Original] Another commission once again! Sorry for the long wait, this song caused me a lot of problems }:(
I had to completely redo parts of it 3 times lol, but FINALLY it has become what I wanted, so I do not regret that effort.
This song is like Duality and Sparking Creativity had a baby. That is all I will say about it.

You can find more info on Undermemory and Undermemory Sans here! (And see their incredible style)



Subscribe for more originals, remixes, and animations!
Join my discord server to stay updated on new projects!



Join my Patreon for early access to Videos:
Or support me on Ko-Fi:
Any donation is very much appreciated and helps me produce more content!

Check out my other Videos:
Undertale In a Nutshell:
Glitchtale In a Nutshell:
Tangled:
Silence’s Theme:
Vantablack’s Theme:
Ace’s Theme:
Dream’s Theme:
Nightmare’s Theme:
Underverse Fan Theme:
Killer’s Theme:
Ink’s Theme:
Death by Glamour:
Dream v Nightmare Theme:
Lavender’s Theme:
Aetherverse Theme:


Check out my art and comics:
Tumblr:
Deviantart:


Composed by xXtha
Undermemory by
Undertale © Toby Fox

Undermemory,Undertale,Undermemory Music,Undermemory Theme,Memory Sans,Memory Sans Theme,

Post a Comment

0 Comments