Advertisement

Aap Action lein, Jinse Harasge ke Khelaf, Job per, Part 3

Aap Action lein, Jinse Harasge ke Khelaf, Job per, Part 3 This is informative & educational video for the sake of awareness about Sexual Harassment at Work place. What action a person will take when he / she is facing this issue at Work place.?
I am a medical doctor. a human rights activist and The author of a book as well, name of the book is, " The COURAGE to say No ", all about women empowerment and my true story to stand up against sexual exploitation human trafficking & financial corruption.if received reviews from best selling authors of NY Times and other best selling books. My initial few videos are related to my book at my You tube channel. One of the video is, "A slap on the face of Ch.Nisar Ali Khan" .

Khelaf,

Post a Comment

0 Comments