Advertisement

10 TIPS I Wish I knew to CLIMB to CHALLENGER FASTER

10 TIPS I Wish I knew to CLIMB to CHALLENGER FASTER There are lots of things I wish I had done differently when climbing to Challenger, so here is everything I learnt and what to avoid!
Download the Mobalytics Desktop app! ►

►Blog:
►Discord:
►Twitter:
►Facebook:

Editor:
Voice: Adam "Moriarty" Isles

Mobalytics Partners:
Skill Capped, Phy, Midbeast, TF Blade, IWDominate, Rakin, Team Liquid, OMEN, LearningFives, Summoners' Society, RedMercy, PantsAreDragon, Foxdrop, BunnyFuFu, CaptainMonkHD, Dong Huap, Gbay99, Heizman, Huzzygames, Katlife, Kiandymundi, LLStylez, Nasteey, Professor Akali, Rvzstealth, SirhcEz, SoloRenenektonOnly, Tilterella, Trick2g, Youmuus, Xpecial, Pekin Woof

mobalytics,how to climb,climb quickly,lol,league of legends,climb,solo queue,how to climb solo queue,challenger tips,league of legends tips,lol tips,league of legends tricks,lol tricks,best tips to climb,how to win solo queue,win solo q,

Post a Comment

0 Comments