Advertisement

What is an Ideal Customer Persona and how to build it! | Karka Kasadara | Kaushik Kannan

What is an Ideal Customer Persona and how to build it! | Karka Kasadara | Kaushik Kannan You like pistachio ice-cream. 🍧
Would you like to have vanilla stuffed down your throat? 🥶

I was with a couple of friends walking by the beach the other day.
There was a BOGO offer on softies. 🍦

My friends insisted that I get a softie even though I didn't want one just because it was half the price.

Even though they had a standee every 50 meters with the offer, there was no way I was going to buy. I just don't eat junk or sugar and this is both! 😂🤦🏻‍♂️

Yes yes, I just called ice-cream junk! 😂

It's the same with our prospects. Without knowing if they're the person you should be selling to, if they're your ideal customer persona or not, you're only going to tick them off.

Would you feed a cat dog food? 🐯Chicken to a vegan? 🥦

👇🏼 a presentation to help you find your ideal customer persona! 😄


----------------------------
Loved what you just saw? Have a doubt I can help with?

Leave a comment and I'll come running!
----------------------------

We're everywhere! Spread the love and joy there as well! 😁

Instagram:
Facebook:
Twitter:

karka kasadara,lets karka kasadara,kaushik kannan,ideal customer persona,buyer persona,customer persona,persona,icp,buyer personas,buyer personas examples,buyer persona b2c,buyer persona b2b,buyer persona meaning,buyer persona template,creating buyer personas,create a persona,how to create a persona,personas,how to create personas,personas for marketing,client persona,creating user personas,user persona,create persona,Ideal customer profile,

Post a Comment

0 Comments