Advertisement

VLOG 2 GETTING THINGS DONE!! Try on haul, topshop and urban outfitters, what is in my car, new year

VLOG 2 GETTING THINGS DONE!! Try on haul, topshop and urban outfitters, what is in my car, new year Hey guys, In this vlog I talk a lot about 2020 and what I am hoping the year to bring and some of the things I want to achieve in the upcoming year that may also be ideas for yourselves. I have just a very productive day of getting all the little things done I needed to. There is a small try on haul. Also as I just recently passed my driving test I am organising my car and putting everything in it I think I may need!

Top is from urban outfitters!
Jeans from topshop!


HELP GORW MY CHANNEL!!!

LIKEE, SUBSCRIBE, LEAVE COMMENTS!!

I know my quality isn't amazing and as my channel grows this is something I am looking at improving!! But please HELP ME GROW MY CHANNEL!! Tell your friends or family anyone who you think will enjoy my content as I love doing it and just want to share my passion with as many people as possible!!

CHECK OUT MY OTHER VIDEOS:

Performance and lesson hair styles:
Essentials to keep in your car:
Bucket list ideas:
How to get the splits:

PLAYLISTS
Dance:
Food:
School:

Instagram:
Dance account:

Please like and subscribe!!

vlog,try on haul,outfits,urban outfitters,topshop,new year,bucket list,dear future self,my first car,first car,what to keep in your car,blue fiat,fiat 500,how I edit,editing,getting ready for 2020,2020,new year resolutions,filming,ringlight,mom jeans,how to style mom jeans,driving test,A levels,student,day-off,day at home,productive,motivation,vlogmas,blonde hair,fashion,trends,makeup,beauty,

Post a Comment

0 Comments