About
Contact
Fresh
Trending
Hot
Random
Advertisement
Home
iMovie
Tutorial: Hardcover journal with a soft spine
Tutorial: Hardcover journal with a soft spine
Fatin
January 12, 2020
I thought I'd walk you through how I'm creating these hardcover, soft spine journals I've been working in. I LOVE them!
iMovie,junk,journal,junk journal,tutorial,hardcover,hardback,book,spine,soft,cloth,repurpose,reuse,recycle,how-to,binding,hand binding,handbound,chain stitch,technique,sewing,hand sewing,collage,busy hands,
Post a Comment
0 Comments
Popular Videos
All the Highlights From Week 5! | The Voice UK 2020
February 08, 2020
Pencilmate and Pencilmiss 👩⚕ Funny DOCTOR 👨⚕ and Nurse New Compilation 💛 2019
December 02, 2019
Something For Every Reseller - Warehouse Products & Services Tour With Ryan!
March 07, 2020
Laborers at Dunkin Doughnuts
February 12, 2020
Confessions during a Business Trip in Vietnam - Tourista Accomplished (Vlog 01)
February 04, 2020
DESI BOYZ Choreography | Mantra Monks | Dance Mantra Academy
December 10, 2019
2 cases of cholesteatoma in the external auditory canal: follow-up, 7 minutes
February 08, 2020
Archive
March 2020
2899
February 2020
5392
January 2020
3409
December 2019
2046
November 2019
1113
October 2019
2189
0 Comments