Advertisement

Time To UNCOVER The GOLD! Separating Gold Clean Up

Time To UNCOVER The GOLD! Separating Gold Clean Up In this video, I finally do my gold cleanups from a few prospecting trips. Not quite as much as I expected but that's okay we will do better next time. I have gold for the Xbox series x that I'm working on and my other gold I had to uncover for the weigh-in. Thanks for all your support.

⚒️Get your own Prospecting gamers swag here:

⚒️Buy me a PROSPECTORS COFFEE:

⚒️DONT CLICK HERE:
⚒️Follow my Instagram:
⚒️Follow me on Twitter:
⚒️Like me on Facebook:

Gold pans I use and recommend!

★For business inquiries: prospectinggamer@gmail.com

Apply For A Partnership


Music from
#GoldMining #FindingGold #GoldProspecting #GoldCleanUp

separating,gold,uncover,clean up,clean gold,separating gold,separating gold from black sand,gold clean up,gold haul,rush,mining,gold rush,black sand clean up,micro gold,fine gold,gold panning,creek gold,prospecting,gold prospecting,black sand,gold mining,gold fever,mining gold,placer gold,panning,gold cleanup,gold weigh in,fine gold recovery,found,how to separate gold,cleaning gold,cleaning gold concentrates,separation,gram,ounce,xbox series x,au,

Post a Comment

0 Comments