Advertisement

Reliance industries Ltd Q3 result and Monday ko kya Target rahagha.

Reliance industries Ltd Q3 result and Monday ko kya Target rahagha. Kindly consult your own financial advisor or do your own research before taking any trading action on my view.
I and my channel won't be responsible for any kind of loss incurred by any viewer and follower based on my views besides views given in my channel are free of cost for all viewer and no fee will be charged .
From any viewer for such views. The same viewer by me may please not be considered as any call or tips for commercial gains .The propose of the channel is to spread education only regarding the personal knowledge and experience that I have gone through,as a common trader in the stock market .
Sarat swain whatsup no. 9930262685
Market side move ka reason latest insider news.
ran nayti
My channel.. Smart sarat tech
Telegram channel

Whatsup no 9930262685

Share market latest news.
price analysis
Up side.
Down side
Target.
Intraday
Btst
Swing trading
Short term
Long term trade
मै इस चैनल पर किसी को बय या सेल की सलाह नहीं देता हु मै यहाँ पर अपनी एनालिसिस करता हु वह एनालिसिस यहाँ पोस्ट करता हु उसमे ट्रेड करना या ना करना ये आप का अपना फैसला है आप स्वतन्त्र है आप को अगर हमारा चैनल पसंद नहीं तो आप कर सकते है भाई लोग जिसको ये लगता है की मरी कॉल बहुत फ़ास्ट होती है और ो नहीं कर पते है तो इसमें मरी क्या गलती है आप नहीं कर पते है तो इसका दोस अप्प मझे मत दो
धन्यवाद

rahagha.

Post a Comment

0 Comments