Advertisement

Red Dead Online: DO THIS to get LOADS of ANIMAL SPAWNS!

Red Dead Online: DO THIS to get LOADS of ANIMAL SPAWNS! Red Dead Online: DO THIS to get LOADS of ANIMAL SPAWNS!

Welcome back to Red Dead Online. In this video we're going through a new way I've found to get loads of animals to spawn thanks to help from the comments and it has to be the best one so far. Simply fire up a legendary bounty and you're free to hunt with your hunting wagon. Let me know your thoughts in the comments, I hope you enjoy the video :D

Become a member of the channel:
Subscribe to the channel:
Want some Born 2 Game merch? Check the store:
Want cheap & even free Steam games? Check Chrono out:
Suggest a game for me to play:

SOCIAL MEDIA:
Join my Discord server:
Add me on Xbox One: xBillTheGamer
Add me on Steam:
Follow me on Instagram:
Follow me on Facebook:
Follow me on Twitter:

Outro song:

#reddeadonline #animals #trader

Video uploaded by
Bill/Born 2 Game/xBillTheGamer

red dead online,red dead animals,red dead online animals,red dead redemption 2 online,red dead online solo lobby,rdo,red dead online update,red dead redemption 2,new update rdr2 online,new red dead online update,update today,red dead online animal spawns,legendary bounty solo,red dead online camp not pitching,red dead online solo session,etta doyle,red dead online private lobby,red dead online glitch,rdr2 online glitch,rdr2 online money glitch,rdo glitch,

Post a Comment

0 Comments