Advertisement

Q&A - HOTTER boys in the US or in The Netherlands? | Britt van Driel

Q&A - HOTTER boys in the US or in The Netherlands? | Britt van Driel Hey guys! in this video I'm doing a Q&A with questions you guys asked me!

* Subscribe To My Channel:

* Instagram: Britt.vandriel,

* A New Video Every Thursday! And Extra Ones On Sunday!

* This Is me:
Hi everyone! my name is Britt, I am 17 years old and I am from The Netherlands. I am currently doing a high school exchange year in America, in the state Utah. I absolutely love it here and I hope you also love the videos I make about it. If you do feel free to like and subscribe and leave a comment down below, I read all of them!
see ya later,
xx Britt van Driel

Q&A,USA,US,Exchange,exchange student,high school,The Netherlands,

Post a Comment

0 Comments