Advertisement

Painting a Pretty Kitty

Painting a Pretty Kitty Hey Y'all! In this video I am painting a cougar or mountain lion on an antique cork top bottle! I love how he came out, he's absolutely gorgeous and he looks so fierce and mighty with his piercing blue eyes. I used a special technique called stippling painting when I created him, painting teeny tiny individual dots to create a variation and depth of color on him. Don't forget to check out my store on Etsy.com y'all @ DigginBritt!
Love, Diggin Britt xoxo ❤️

Etsy link:



Wanna see more Diggin Britt videos? Here are some of my other recent uploads!

Don't Tread on Me

Take Me Home Tonight!

Morning Muffins with Diggin Britt

Diggin Britt’s Best Cookies Ever!

Digging Up 120 year old Treasure in Texas

Camera Used: Sony a6500

Follow me on instagram @DigginBritt

Follow me on Twitter @DigginBritt


© 2020 Diggin Britt ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
This video may not be copied or re-posted without my express written consent.

Diggin Britt,Digging Britt,painting on glass,cougar painting,stippling painting,mountain lion painting,Diggin Britt Art,Relic Art,Etsy.com,Etsy,painting on bottle,bottle painting,diy painting on glass,acrylic painting,acrylic painting on glass,recycled art,glass art,art on glass,painting on a bottle,antique glass art,glass bottle art,vintage bottle,vintage glass painting,antique glass painting,acrylic on glass,detecting art,

Post a Comment

0 Comments