Advertisement

OSRS | Making 50m by ONLY Completing HARD CLUES in 30 DAYS | CASH DASH #4

OSRS | Making 50m by ONLY Completing HARD CLUES in 30 DAYS | CASH DASH #4 Welcome to the fourth episode of my series 'Cash Dash'!
The aim of the series is very simple, can I make myself 50m GP in only 30 days by completing hard clue scrolls?!
And if I can't everything I've made so far will be given away at the end of the series!

I hope you guys enjoy as much as I do playing/creating these videos, currently trying to upload as many OSRS videos as I can!

➜ Subscribe for more OSRS videos:



➜ Complete Race to Clueless Scroll Playlist:


➜ Complete Maintaining Membership Playlist:


➜ Complete Beginner Clues to Bond Playlist:


➜ Slay F2P Playlist:



➜ Credit to OSRSBeatz for the epic OSRS music, check him out:


➜ Outro Song (Crab Champions - Official Reveal Trailer - Noisestorm):



#OSRS #RuneScape #ClueScrolls

osrs,runescape,clues,clue caskets,hard clues,osrs hard clues,hard clue,hard clue reward,hard clue rewards,new clue rewards,beginner clue scroll caskets,clue scroll opening,hard clue scroll opening,clue scroll update,hard clue third age,osrs money making,osrs money making 2019,clue scroll guide,osrs hard clue farming,osrs pking,osrs elite casket,osrs how to make gold,osrs clue hunter,clue hunter,clue only ironman,clue scroll ironman,osrs 3rd age,

Post a Comment

0 Comments