Advertisement

NEW YEAR IN MANILA, PHILIPPINES! (showing Foreigner Jowa Filipino traditions)

NEW YEAR IN MANILA, PHILIPPINES! (showing Foreigner Jowa Filipino traditions) Martin celebrated New Years in Manila, Philippines together with my family. I had to show my Foreigner Jowa some Filipino traditions that my family does during New Year! It was so much fun being home for the holidays and it got even better when Martin decided to celebrate it with my family in the Philippines. I hope you guys are having a great new year so far! There's so much in store for us in this new decade and I'm wishing everyone to have blessed 2020!

#NewYearVlog #ManilaVlog #Avelovinit

Edited by Drae Pilarta:

Comment, like, and subscribe!



INSTAGRAM:

TWITTER:


Subscribe to MArtin Solhaugen:


My Lightroom Presets:



My Facebook page:



My Paypal link:



AIRBNB DISCOUNT CODE:



HOW I STAY CONNECTED IN EVERY COUNTRY I VISIT - POCKET WIFI TEP WIRELESS INTERNET:

Travel,Vlogger,Philippines,avelovinit,tourism,patrice,travel vlog,manila vlog,new year 2020,new year vlog,2020,new years eve 2020 philippines,new year in manila,ranz kyle,philippines new year 2020,manila new years fireworks 2020,manila philippines,new year,philippines new years eve,manila,marve,avelovin,patrice averilla,makati,travel guide,philippines vlog,new year countdown 2020 philippines,filipino traditions,filipino,new year’s eve,foreigner jowa,jowa,ave,

Post a Comment

0 Comments