Advertisement

My 2020 NBA All-Star Selections: Eastern Conference

My 2020 NBA All-Star Selections: Eastern Conference Welcome back everybody, in today's video I wanted to reveal my picks for the 2020 NBA all-star game in the Eastern conference:

Starters:
Kemba Walker
Ben Simmons
Giannis Antetokounmpo
Pascal Siakam
Joel Embiid

Bench:
Jimmy Butler
Jayson Tatum
Jaylen Brown
Bam Adebayo
Khris Middleton
Malcolm Brogdon
Trae Young

Be sure to subscribe for more NBA news and rumors every single day!

Check out my gaming channel:

The Sporting Logically Podcast:

iTunes -

Spotify -



Follow SL on Twitch: Twitch.tv/gaminglogically
Follow SL on Twitter: @SportingLogical
Follow SL on Instagram: @sportinglogically

My 2020 NBA All-Star Selections: Eastern Conference,nba all-star,sporting logically,giannis antetokounmpo,kemba walker,ben simmons,pascal siakam,joel embiid,jimmy butler,jayson tatum,jaylen brown,bam adebayo,khris middleton,malcolm brogdon,trae young,nba news,nba rumors,

Post a Comment

0 Comments