Advertisement

MTB SHREDDING AT WOODWARD WEST - THIS PLACE IS THE DREAM!

MTB SHREDDING AT WOODWARD WEST - THIS PLACE IS THE DREAM! MTB Shredding at Woodward West - This place is the dream! I ride the worlds most famous action sports park, and hit all the skateparks, gaps and jumps on my mountain bike both indoors and out, EPIC!

Woodward West has always been a place I have dreamed about visiting and I was lucky enough to hit this place about 6 years ago for the first time, but I haven't been for a few years so I am very happy to be back at this amazing skate and bike park in the middle of the Mojave desert in California! Woodward sit in the tiny town of Stallion Springs just outside of Tehachapi. The camp has a huge array of different skateparks, jumps and features made from different materials such as wood, concrete and dirt so there is certainly enough fun stuff for everyone to ride! We start the video off in the dirt jump zone before exploring the park and searching for some unique gaps such as the classic roof jump that we've all seen at one point in our lives. From here we get technically on the mini ramp section before heading indoors to pull off some huge bangers in the famous hangar building! So many famous pro riders have set foot in this building and I always get extra stoked to ride in such a place.
It was awesome to be joined by Lukas Knopf and Marc Diekmann for the session which was shot on GoPro HERO 8.

I hope you enjoy the video!



MERCH:





----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Welcome to my channel, I'm a professional Freeride Mountain biker and former FMB world champion(2013).



This channel is all about Mountain biking, I make a huge variety of videos for everyone who loves dirt: From downhill biking to slower paced trials riding and everything in between like dirt jumping, slopestyle and enduro!



As well as making entertaining videos(I hope) I also like to help YOU out too, with videos such as:

- How to ride better

- Trick tips and How to's

- Travel VLOGS

- GoPro camera tips

- In-depth entertaining features

- POV craziness

- Funny videos



I also try to reply to everyone so leave some comments too!

sam pilgrim,sam pilgrim biking,sam pilgrim mtb,mtb edit,sam pilgrim riding,sam pilgrim mountain bike,sam pilgrim 2017,biking,mtb,riding,pilgrim,bike,sam,2018,woodward west,woodward,bike park,skatepark,sam pilgrim bike,dirt jump bike,jump bike,hardtail mtb,lukas knopf,gopro,california,urban mtb freeride,mtb freeride,dirt jumps,jumps,mtb jump,camp woodward,

Post a Comment

0 Comments