Advertisement

Lucid's December Calls | A Price Action Montage ft. Alan Watts

Lucid's December Calls | A Price Action Montage ft. Alan Watts Every single one of my calls that I posted in the FX Analysis channel found in the discord server. December was my best month in terms of consistency along with a beautiful 24% return.

2020 will be a crazy year fellas, stay tuned.

🙏Alan Watts Chillstep:
-
🔥 Active Discord Server, Join The Hunt: discord.gg/sFSgpYK
-
👉Updates, Setups, and Laughs:
-
📱Info-graphics, Exposing Scammers, and more Videos:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've recently came across my content:
Hi, I'm Lucid. I'm a 19 year old technical analyst with a specialty in the Forex market. I'm a straight up kid with no tolerance for scammers & people who taint the name of the Forex market with their "+1000 pips a day" courses. I frequently and truthfully share my journey through social media via videos and charts. Tag along, you may learn a thing or two ;)

forex,foreign exchange market,technical analysis,trading forex,how to trade forex,how to do technical analysis,forex trader,forex lifestyle,live trading forex,TA,price action,PA,EURUSD,USD,GBPUSD,USDCAD,online trading,crypto,crypto currency,bitcoin,

Post a Comment

0 Comments