Advertisement

Kranium - In Charge (Live Session) | Vevo Ctrl

Kranium - In Charge (Live Session) | Vevo Ctrl Kranium - In Charge (Vevo Ctrl)

When you’ve got a voice as smooth as Kranium’s, the big hit is inevitable. When the Jamaican singjay dropped “Nobody Has To Know” back in 2013, the glittering love-song flooded the island’s airwaves. Two years later, Ty Dolla $ign hopped on both the remix and the music vid. Suddenly, Kranium was officially established. His charmingly upbeat personality and ear for melody has led to collabs with chart-topping superstars from reggaeton (J Balvin) to Afrobeats (Davido) to pop (Ed Sheeran). As dancehall continues to invade pop charts, expect to hear more from Kranium; Check this performance of “In Charge” from 2019’s “Midnight Sparks” and acclimate yourself to the easy vibes.

Follow Kranium




Vevo




Executive Producer: Micah Bickham
Director: Kyle Goldberg
Producer: Sacha Noelle
Director of Photography: Ryan Hamelin
MoVi Gimbal Operator: Erin Trout
Assistant Camera: Bram VaderMark
Editor: Austin Prahl
Music & Talent: Gabby Prisciandaro & Jordan Ferree

#Kranium #KraniumLive #InCharge

Kranium,Charge,(Live,Session),Vevo,Ctrl,Atlantic,Hip,Hop,Jamaica,dancehall,reggaeton,Jamaican music,Caribbean music,Popcaan,Vybz Kartel,Ty Dolla $ign,Nobody Has To Know,Yuh body feel good,I love it when I'm inside you And my girl mi nuh bully,but I'm in charge,yeah As long as I'm inside you Can't run when 'he buddy come,'cause I'm in charge,yeah I,know,you,can't,get,enough,when,I'm,inside,you I,

Post a Comment

0 Comments