Advertisement

Is it Worth Using Fiverr to Promote Your Youtube Channel -Fiverr Honest Review

Is it Worth Using Fiverr to Promote Your Youtube Channel -Fiverr Honest Review Hei guys I am weng honn . So recently I spent $100 on hire a freelancer to promote my youtube channel.I will share the review on fiverr with you is it worth it to hire such a freelancer in fiverr ?
SUBSCRIBE👉
Is it Worth Using Fiverr to Promote Your Youtube Channel.
#wenghonn
Website:
Bebossathome.com
Subscribe

All my online courses:

10x your business:

Join my fb master mind group:

Hei guys I am weng honn , how is things going? So recently I spent $100 on hire a freelancer to promote my youtube channel.In this video I will share with you is it worth it to hire such a freelancer in fiverr ?

Before we got into details , kindly subscribe to my youtube channel .Thanks for your support.

So , I have survey around , check on each freelancer”s review , and I finally decided to pick this freelancer that has 4.9 rating with 24 reviews ,is the best out of the others.So , I decided to pick her .

What she does is that , she will post 7 of the videos from my youtube channel and blast it off to pinterest and also facebook group .

She will promote my video one time permanently on all her pinterest business profile almost 1million audience

300k facbook group members

4k twitter audience

.This sounds great to me .so I hired her .
She got the job done within 7 days .
She sent me all the link that she posted my video .I have checked the link , so she pretty much posted my video on 22 pinerest account ,12 facebook groups , 4 linkedin account and also 1 twitter account .All these work for $100 dollars.

Is this worth it ? Honestly I can finish this all within 60 minutes . But what I more curious is the result .

NOw , lets look at my youtube stats to see any improvement .So ,from 15-20th which is the period of time that she help me to blast my video out .my impressions increased 5% and views increased 2%.

What about before this .
So from 1st till the 14th ,which is before I engage her , impressions increased 37% and my views actually increase 29% compared to last month . So , it is really a huge drop .

I am not too sure what going on here , maybe purely just because my overall views decline ,bu the thing that I can confirm is that , whatever that this freelancer did , does not works at all .The reason I say this is because , all the post that she did on facebook and other social media , will get covered by the post after mine , so , if it does not able to engage and drive traffic to my channel at that point where she posted it up , it is a waste.

Next another thing that you need to be careful is that most of these so called “online marketing expert “ , they will use bot and submit your link , video or website to various places , and it actually will do more harm than good , and we called this kind of marketing method is black hat.Black hat marketing is the use of unethical (and sometimes, but not always, illegal) strategies to promote online business. 

I have not get to engage with any reliable online marketing company yet , if you have any recommendation do let me know on the comment box below.
So , as an overeall I do not see the worth of my money in hiring this particular freelancer .

That is it for now , thanks you for watching.

fiverr review,fiverr review 2019,fiverr review buy,fiverr review seller,fiverr review logo,fiverr reviews fake,fiverr youtube,fiverr youtube banner,fiverr youtube subscribers,fiverr youtube views,fiverr youtube editor,fiverr youtube rewind,fiverr marketing,fiverr marketing tools,fiverr marketing strategy,fiverr marketing tips,fiverr marketing bangla tutorial,fiverr marketing bangla,fiverr marketing campaign,quora fiverr marketing,best fiverr marketing,

Post a Comment

0 Comments