Advertisement

In My Sketchbook Painting Clouds | Simple and Easy | Fun and Satisfying

In My Sketchbook Painting Clouds | Simple and Easy | Fun and Satisfying I used my sketchbook to explore painting clouds. I don't paint clouds very often, and have been on this kick to push myself on painting things I don't normally paint. My sketchbook has been the perfect place to gouache doodle. Follow along with me while I paint some clouds, or simply zen out to me painting. I used Strathmore 500 sketchbook, Holbein gouache, Princeton Heritage and Winsor and Newton Series 7 brushes.

This video also helps with anyone's anxiety or stress relief. Please, give it a like and comment if you found this satisfying. Follow along with your art supplies or simply just zen out to it. These videos of me painting have been known to help with anxiety and stress. Have you ever tried painting with gouache? It's similar to watercolor, but gouache it's more opaque. Please, enjoy and zen out to me painting! Check out more of my painting videos on youtube and quick time-lapse paintings on Instagram.

Please comment, like, and subscribe if you'd like to see more content from me! Thank you so much for your support and love! Philip @BoelterDesignCo

Materials Used:
Holbein Artists Gouache:
Winsor and Newton Gouache
Winsor and Newton Series 7 Brushes:

ART PRINTS:


MERCH:


FOLLOW BOELTER DESIGN CO:
Website:
Instagram:
Facebook:
Pinterest:

MUSIC & EDITED WITH:
via Splice App on iPhone

art,artwork,artist,gouache,painting,illustrating,sketching,watercolor,acrylic,canvas,asmr art,asmr,soothing art,art therapy,relaxing art,boelter design co,philip boelter,how to paint,how to draw,relaxing videos,satisfying,artworks,painting with gouache,watercolour,winsor and newton,holbein gouache,stress relieving,using gouache paint,boelter,bob ross,cactus art,how to paint with gouache,live painting,Art inspiration,painting clouds,

Post a Comment

0 Comments