Advertisement

I Tried Fortnite in Roblox... And It Was BETTER?

I Tried Fortnite in Roblox... And It Was BETTER? Playing the Roblox version of Fortnite 💀 Am I cracked?!

► Like, Subscribe and turn notifications ON for more videos!
► Don't forget to use creator code "Myth" in the item shop!
► Check out my Merch!


Watch me play live!


Follow my Social Media!





Edited by spooks



Thumbnails by Naeqo


Every outro song will be added to this spotify playlist!


#myth #fortnite #roblox

gaming,lets play,fortnite,fortnite pc,fortnite battle royale,tsm,team solomid,tsm myth,myth,myth fortnite,tsm house,fortnite house,tsm pro team,pro fortnite,fortnite building,fortnite fastest building,fortnite roblox,island royale,br mod roblox,fortnite copy,fortnite knockoff,new fortnite game,game with building,new br game,myth roblox,roblox reaction,funny roblox,

Post a Comment

0 Comments