Advertisement

First Day Out I Healthy Habit 2020

First Day Out  I  Healthy Habit 2020 #Motherhood
Yaaaaay!!! I was able to go to the mall for the first time after giving birth!!! Horaaay!!! 😊 i had to get some stuff from @watsonsph to start my new year’s resolution for 2020. This year i want to take on new health habits and not just for me but my entire household... with all the virus going around we really have to be extra careful specially because i have a newborn at home. So i was able to buy everything i needed from oral care, vitamins, skin care... everythiiiing!!! Sharing my loot with you guys!!!
I'll be giving away all the same products I bought from @watsonsph.

Here’s how to win:
.
.
.
1. Watch and Subscribe to my YouTube channel: Mariel Padilla

2. Follow IG @marieltpadilla
@robinhoodpadilla
@pamilyapadilla @mariaisabelladepadilla


3. Like this post

4. Share your 2020 new healthier habits on the comment section of this post and use the hashtags #NewYouIn2020 #LookGoodFeelGreat

GOODLUCK MOMMIES! Lucky Winner will be announced on my IG story on February 9, 2020

Oral Care,Baby Essentials,Vitamins,Poten-Cee,Ceelin,Mariel Padilla,Watsons,Healthy Habit,Robin Padilla,Health is wealth,Cetaphil,Motherhood,Baby,Personal care,Padilla Family,Giveaways,

Post a Comment

0 Comments