Advertisement

Exposing LUSH Employee Hacks

Exposing LUSH Employee Hacks If you like my content please subscribe! ♥♥♥

Check out my clothing line:
My Instagram: @mariale
2nd Instagram: @higuysimmar

The TikToks shown in this video are by @marissaposada, @ladytiramisu and @hollyvlogsofficial and all credit goes to them!

*OTHER VIDEOS IN THIS SERIES*
⭐️GUCCI HACKS:
⭐️SEPHORA HACKS PT 1:
⭐️SEPHORA HACKS PT 2:
⭐️VICTORIA’S SECRET HACKS:
⭐️MCDONALD’S HACKS:
⭐️DOLLAR TREE HACKS:
⭐️ULTA HACKS:
⭐️BATH & BODY WORKS HACKS:
⭐️STARBUCKS HACKS:
⭐️WALMART HACKS:
⭐️LOUIS VUITTON HACKS:
⭐️TARGET HACKS:
⭐️VIRAL TIKTOK HACKS:

Hi guys! So todayyy I’ll be going to the best smelling store in the PLANET and that's LUSH. I loooove their products but they're so expensive that I usually hold off from going into the store, however I knew I had to try these hacks so we can all save some COINS 💕 I hope you like this video I LOVE YOU ALL 💕

If you like this video please share it, it would help me out so much!!

CONTACT: makeuplocalypse@gmail.com

This video is NOT sponsored!

mar,mar hacks,employee hacks,exposing employee hacks,retail,retail hacks,store,stores,store hacks,gucci,gucci hacks,sephora,sephora hacks,victoria secret,victorias secret,victoria's secret,vs,victoria secret hacks,victoria's secret hacks,lush,lush hacks,lush cosmetics,

Post a Comment

0 Comments