Advertisement

Ethical Fashion - Make It Count

Ethical Fashion - Make It Count #sustainablefashion #ethicalfashion #swissfashion

In this video, I share my favorite ethical Swiss fashion brands. See the links below to check them out.

My Second-Hand Fashion Haul Video

Brands mentioned:
Pascale Cornu
Atelier Laure Paschoud
M.I.C.I. - Made in Côte d'Ivoire
AVANI
by Vanja Jocic
Tallis
SEP Jordan
Apesigned

If you like this video, like it and subscribe to this channel. Hit the bell button to receive notifications about new videos.

FOLLOW ME: Instagram: Website: Facebook:

inspiration,interview,love,switzerland,geneva,sustainable living,sustainable fashion,sustainable development,ethical fashion haul,ethical fashion lookbook,ethical fashion brands,fashion haul black women,fashion haul 2019,

Post a Comment

0 Comments