Advertisement

DO NOT Download! This Game Will FIND YOU!

DO NOT Download! This Game Will FIND YOU! This game seems like a fun and innocent surprise party but it’s so much more than that. Otherwise LaurenzSide wouldn’t have a sinister grin on her face when she told me to try it. Location tracker: On
SUBSCRIBE HERE:
My INSTAGRAM:
My TWITTER:
My DISCORD SERVER (13 and up only):

(DON'T) GET THE GAME HERE:

MERCH:

WATCH MY HORRIBLE BITLIVES:

My TIK TOK is @gloomdog, here's a link:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm Kassie, also known as Gloom! I'm a variety gamer who does gameplay commentary on indie games and some bigger titles too. I also do silly sketches, challenges, Q&As, and whatever makes you goof balls giggle.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
I do my best to upload at a few times a week (unless my life is a mess).

location tracker,location tracking game,invasive game,creepy game,horror game,start survey,creepy experience,home alone,alone,scary,start survey game,scary game,indie games,indie game,do not download,gloom,gloomgames,kassie,2020,lauren,laurenzside,

Post a Comment

0 Comments