Advertisement

🌬ARIES 1 “I’M LOCKED UP THEY WON’T LET ME OUT. FREEDOM FROM SECRETS. KARMA &HATE.. A RACE TO FATE!”

🌬ARIES 1 “I’M LOCKED UP THEY WON’T LET ME OUT. FREEDOM FROM SECRETS. KARMA &HATE.. A RACE TO FATE!” #aries #decembersdivine555tarot



community info: collective/personal readings, changes to expect etc. including our “introduction to patreon!”

--dd555🖤🧚‍♂️






*skip intro + planetary alignments + oracle guidance? | tarot starts at 41:47




DIVINE ADVICE:

DON’T LOSE YOURSELF IN SPITE OF YOURSELF. YOU’RE MORE IN CONTROL THAN YOU THINK.. SOMETIMES RELEASING CONTROL IS THE REAL POWER.. YOUR CHOICES AND CIRCUMSTANCES DO NOT ULTIMATELY CONTROL YOUR OUTCOME. FREEDOM OF THE MIND AND THE REST WILL FOLLOW.. ONWARD AND UPWARD. YOUR CHARIOT AWAITS.. THE TALE OF TWO FATES!






ARIES! IT’S AMAZING TO HAVE YOU HERE WITH ME..


WELCOME TO YOUR MONTHLY INTUITIVE ENERGY READING INCLUDING YOUR SACRED GUIDANCE FROM SPIRIT AND POSITIVE DIVINE ORACLE MESSAGES!





🌬 January Horoscope Monthly Intuitive Reading Order:

Pisces
Scorpio
LEO*
Aries
Gemini
Virgo
Capricorn🧚🏽‍♀️
Taurus
Libra
Cancer
Aquarius🧚‍♂️
Sagittarius



Channeled song for this reading:


“From up above I heard
The angels sing to me these words.
And sometimes in your eyes
I see the beauty in the world..”











Original Poetry: Always |Decembers Divine555 ©️

I’ll always be here for you.. that’s what I said. “That’s what you told me..” Is what you said.

A fantastical certainty of sorts.. For you never viewed those words as something epic, as something true. You only saw those words as a benefit to you and nothing more.

After you sailed the seven seas and found yourself lonely at the shore, you never knew I chose to soar; that I would finally decide to realize my destiny was something more.. that my time had come to take the tour..

Discovering my own soul dust-laden and forgotten on a shelf, awakening a deep longing for something fated.. something else.. “I’ll always be here for you..” echoed in the wind, in the wind, in the wind..

I chose myself in the end.




Original Poetry www.decembersdivine555.com/originalpoetry ©️all rights reserved 2020








CHANNELED SONG:


“Falling too fast to prepare for this
Tripping in the world could be dangerous
Everybody circling is vulturous
Negative, nepotist

Everybody waiting for the fall of man
Everybody praying for the end of times
Everybody hoping they could be the one
I was born to run, I was born for this..”











#NEWMOONINAQUARIUS #MERCURYRETROGRADE IN #PICSES 2020



A period of freeing ones self or being released from fastening or attachment and tying up loose ends

-free from anything that binds..

You can expect your feelings (moon) to change at this time. Your character (sun) may change simultaneously. If this happens, it will happen very very fast. Not a month or a week or even a day. More like the time it takes to flip a switch. -elsa
[URANUS ENERGY ESPECIALLY NOW THAT URANUS IS DIRECT AND OUT OF TAURUS’S PRACTICAL GRASP]












“Where’d you wanna go.. how much you wanna risk..?”







Additional channeled song:




🎼🕊


“anything could happen..”







TRIBUTE TO MY MOTHER🙏🏽🕊 (I LOVE THAT YOU’RE ALWAYS WITH ME..) XO🏹🏹🏹♥️


“Don't know what else to try, but you tell me every time..

Just keep breathing and breathing and breathing and breathing.. and oh, I gotta keep, I keep on breathing..”



Amy Winehouse🖤🕊9.14.83🎼🙏🏽



333 TUPAC 9.13.96🙏🏽 ⚔️🖤🎼🕊









Want to discover your natal chart placements?




















To book an intuitive reading contact me first through email: decembersdivine555@gmail.com





READINGS:

3 Card - $25.55 [10-15 min quick inspiration]
Basic Personal - $45.55 [15-30 min general]
Twin Flame - $55.55
Twin Flame|In-Depth - $85.55
Journey Focus - $118.88 [after 3 focus points + $77]
Pendulum - $25 + [guided clarity]
Emergency|24 Hours - $155 | In-Depth + $30


[NO REFUNDS UNLESS UNFORESEEN CIRCUMSTANCES]







Love/Support/Donations:
Cash App: $DecembersDivine



My Amazon Wishlist”🌬



Donations -Accepted With Love To Help Grow The Channel For The Collective. Thank you♥️






NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT’S TRULY DIVINE..🕊



www.decembersdivine555.com






My purpose is to clarify, channel energy and heal.. [ This information is of an intuitive nature and not to be substituted for medical, legal, professional or psychological/ emergency aide or advice. ] Everyone has their own free will to make the proper choices for themselves and their life path..

*Truthful Advice For Entertainment Purposes Only

December’s Divine555 ©️ 2020 all rights reserved.

FATE!”

Post a Comment

0 Comments