Advertisement

AN EXPERIMENT: How Many Times Do I Say 'Uh' or 'Um' In A Video? (Plus Behind-the-Scenes Editing!)

AN EXPERIMENT: How Many Times Do I Say 'Uh' or 'Um' In A Video? (Plus Behind-the-Scenes Editing!) Hey guys! Today I do a little analysis, just for fun, to see how many times I say "uh" or "um" in a regular ol' dip video of mine. I'm a bit under the weather today so I thought this would be something a little less active for me to do while still allowing me to create a 'lil content. SKIP to about 7:04 for the experiment!

Take care everybody and God Bless!

#smokelesstobacco #crackusapinch #dipvideo

smokeless,tobacco,smokeless tobacco,chewing tobacco,chew,dipping tobacco,dipping,dip,moist snuff,dry snuff,nasal snuff,swedish snus,snus,copenhagen,grizzly,skoal,dipping review,dip review,dipping tobacco review,chewing tobacco review,smokeless tobacco review,moist snuff review,general snus,

Post a Comment

0 Comments