Advertisement

ACCESSIBLE Nursery Reveal for Labor and Delivery | Nursery Tour

ACCESSIBLE Nursery Reveal for Labor and Delivery | Nursery Tour I finally made a video for my nursery reveal. This is an accessible nursery reveal and tour of someone who have no legs. If you liked it, let me know in the comments. Also, if you are excited to meet our little one, like the video.
_____________________________________________
FAQ:
How my husband and I met:

Please subscribe HERE:
_________________________________________
Follow me on social media:

Facebook:

Instagram:

Twitter:
-----------------------------------

ACCESSIBLE Nursery Reveal for Labor and Delivery | Nursery Tour

Neo KirchBaby
Botswana Youtuber
neo kirchway
AmputeeMom

Email: neokirch1989@gmail.com

nursery,nursery reveal,accesible,accessible nursery reveal,nursery tour,tour,neo kirchbaby,neo kirchway,labour and delivery,labour & delivery,

Post a Comment

0 Comments