Advertisement

3 Foot Ninja Hard Difficulty Gameplay Playthrough (Re-Uploaded Again)

3 Foot Ninja Hard Difficulty Gameplay Playthrough (Re-Uploaded Again) Hey, guys! I've been saving this video to upload today. I know you'll probably hate this video and you're sick of me re-uploading the same video but this one is different from the others and I'll likely count this as the last time I'm re-uploading this. Besides, I don't know what's going on with the music when I watch this video myself. Furthermore, please know and remember at all times that this video, including all of my other uploaded ones are for entertainment only and not for skill. If you dislike it, I don't care! I hope you enjoy it, though... One more thing, viewer discretion is advised.

Ninja,Flash game,3 Foot Ninja,

Post a Comment

0 Comments