Advertisement

Why the Korean Law Seems Weak (Korean Justice System)

Why the Korean Law Seems Weak (Korean Justice System) Disclaimer: I am not a lawyer, prosecutor or a judge. I just happen to have a laptop and strong Wifi at home. I genuinely tried hard to make this video as accurate as possible. And remember that the focus of the video was mostly comparing the Korean justice system to the US, the when I say weaker, I mean why the Korean justice system gives out lighter sentences than the US. This does not impose that I believe one justice system is more superior than the other.
-

EMAIL: korscouter@gmail.com
INSTAGRAM:

For inquiries, please contact me via e-mail.
_________________________________________________________________
COPYRIGHT ⓒ 2019 KOREA SCOUTER TV ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Korea,K-pop,Korea TV,Korean Justice System,korean law,Kpop scandal,Korean celebrities,trials,why is Korean law weak,impeachment,president,korean president,korean politics,korea democracy,korea crimes,safest country in the world,jung joonyoung,jjy,choi jonghoon,seungri scandal,big bang,burning sun scandal update,seungri innocent,korean law explained,korea scouter,

Post a Comment

0 Comments