Advertisement

The Top 10 Characters of 2019 | My Hero Academia Chapter 254

The Top 10 Characters of 2019 | My Hero Academia Chapter 254 As always with each year of My Hero Academia's manga we get a character popularity poll. Chapter 254 gives us the color page that shows off the winners & as always King of Explodo-Kills is the winner. Overall its a decent list and I'm happy with the winners. However I would have Shigaraki a little bit higher in my honest opinion. Ready for Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 255 Review?

Love you all so much thank you for all the support!

Become a Chibit Today:



For any fellow Chibit that wants to send something:

205 Doug Luna Road, 38587, Walling, TN



Patreon:



MAL:



Twitter:



Facebook:



Google+:

anime,anime review,manga,manga review,chibi,otaku,chibi reviews,review,My Hero Academia Chapter 254,my hero academia,my hero academia review,my hero academia chapter 254 review,my hero academia season 4,my,hero,academia,boku,no,boku no hero academia chapter 254,boku no hero academia chapter 254 review,boku no hero academia,boku no hero academia review,bakugou,izuku,top 10 characters,top 10 characters of my hero academia,top 10 best characters,best characters,

Post a Comment

0 Comments