Advertisement

(PS4 Pro) NIGHT 5 AND SO ON | Five Nights at Freddy´s Part 2 LIVE!

(PS4 Pro) NIGHT 5 AND SO ON | Five Nights at Freddy´s Part 2 LIVE! Welcome to my gaming channel where I stream only PS4 games. With such a huge collection of games to show worldwide, I never run out of games. My favorite genres are FPS, open world, RPG, platforming, story driven, survival horror, fantasy and Indie. If anyone is new, make sure to subscribe and hit the bell icon so you guys won't miss a stream. Also, share it with your friends and on social media. Finally, expect a lot of content from yours truly and ⚜️Game On!⚜️

Livestream Schedule:
Mon-Sat: Weeknights at 8PM EST, sometimes I stream in the mornings by 9AM EST.
Sunday: Chill Time but I can make exceptions

#PS4Live,PlayStation 4,Sony Interactive Entertainment,Five Nights at Freddy's,Im_JamesTheElite,

Post a Comment

0 Comments