Advertisement

My Opinion on EVERY Pokémon [Gen 8 + Shiny Forms]

My Opinion on EVERY Pokémon [Gen 8 + Shiny Forms] With Pokemon Sword and Shield being released, I wanted to continue my series of Pokemon opinions, and give my opinion on every generation 8 Pokémon we know about. If any other gen 8 Pokemon are revealed in the future, I’ll be sure to share my thoughts with them some day.


Twitter:


Instagram:


Facebook:


Poké Amino: TheAuraGuardian

Sleep Talk Podcast:


#Pokemon #PokemonSwordShield #PokemonGen8


Something something fair use something something

pokemon,pokemon sword and shield,shiny pokemon,pokemon sword,pokemon shield,pokemon gen 8,pokemon generation 8,my opinion on every pokemon,my opinion on every gen 8 pokemon,my thoughts on every pokemon,pokemon opinion,theauraguardian,shiny scorbunny,shiny gigantamax,shiny sobble,pokemon sword and shield starter evolutions,pokemon gen 8 starters,all gen 8 pokemon,all shiny pokemon sword and shield,

Post a Comment

0 Comments