Advertisement

Looking for Back Mount & Turtle Position With Thomas The Troll

Looking for Back Mount & Turtle Position With Thomas The Troll I recently got a BJJ question from someone who has really good Turtle attacks, but they say they aren't able to get people to Turtle. In this video I share an idea about back exposure and catching people's back when it exposes so they'll be forced to Turtle.

When you watch the video pay attention to the focus I have on getting my chest connected to their back and shoulders of Thomas. Once my chest is connected it's hard for the person to go back to the mat and in many cases they'll be forced to turn away and go to the Turtle position. This is one of my favorite tactics for Brazilian Jiu-jitsu.

Now you could use the few options about creating back exposure that I share in the video or you could even just think about positions you find yourself in that create a similar situation where you could take advantage of the shoulders coming up off the mat.

Hope this video is helpful!
-Chewy
-----------------
Free Ebook:

Video Courses and Products:

T shirts:







Intro/Outtro Music :

If you’d ever like to train with the team and I. Check out my gym Derby City MMA in Louisville,KY.

Chewjitsu,mma,chewjitsu.net,bjj,brazilian,jiu,jitsu,jiu-jitsu,bjje,grapplearts,grappling,white,belt,jiujitsutimes,Louisville,brazilian jiu-jitsu,brazilian jiujitsu,chewjitsu bjj,louisville bjj,bjj louisville,derby city mma,

Post a Comment

0 Comments