Advertisement

Fortnite India Live | Practising For Winter Royale | Middle East| Type !storm

Fortnite India Live | Practising For Winter Royale | Middle East| Type !storm Hello Guys.
Welcome to BlurYT
Here-
You will get to watch Gaming.
Technical knowledge
etc content on this channel.

About my Gaming-

I basically play Fortnite BR.My platform is PS4.
I also stream other games when i am bored.
My Epic Games Display Name- YT_Blur YT .

Use Code DBK_DIVINE in the item shop.

Talking about some Technical things-
I am a Code Programmer and Software Developer as just part time.I use these to make some personal app.
I Develop Android Apps.
I also make 2D&3D games.
I know more than 10 programming languages but in routine i use Java and C#

I will always be there for your help
My Email- kauravishal1976@gmail.com

Please support my channel forever.
Reached 1K subscribers - 30 Nov, 2019
You can also comment about what you want the next video.
My Join Date -23 June,2018.
I was already on YouTube but no videos at that time.

Hope you Enjoy..
Keep smiling.
BlurYT

#PS4Live,PlayStation 4,Sony Interactive Entertainment,Fortnite,

Post a Comment

0 Comments