Advertisement

ASMR | Help Me Choose My Next Let's Play (Tapping, Scratching, Writing, Nail Clipping)

ASMR | Help Me Choose My Next Let's Play (Tapping, Scratching, Writing, Nail Clipping) Hey, Babes! I donked up and recorded 45 minutes of dungeon footage for Pirate101 only to realize that my mic was off when I went to edit. Have no fear, I've already re-recorded the dungeon; however, I decided this would be a great time to get started on another game too! What should I play next? Vote in the comments or on Twitter! The List of Games, Socials, and Credits are included down below!

Stardew Valley:

Vampire the Masquerade - Bloodlines:

Seduce Me:

Katawa Shoujo:

To the Moon:


Check out Dapper Day Extraordinaire, Regan Hamamoto:

Instagram:
Twitter:
Tumblr:
Kofi:

Thank you @That1Cactus on Twitter for allowing me to use "Bubbles in Her Hair" as my intro jingle!

asmr,tapping,scratching,writing,nail clipping,gaming,gamer,

Post a Comment

0 Comments