Advertisement

Aries Mid-Month~You're On Fire~Past Life Connection~Romantic Tendencies

Aries Mid-Month~You're On Fire~Past Life Connection~Romantic Tendencies THANK YOU SO MUCH! ☾ for WATCHING ♥ and SUBSCRIBING to my YouTube channel! ❥ I am a Psychic Medium, Light Worker, Angel Medium, Seer, Lover of Life, and Doctor of Metaphysics: Rev. Mother Rayne Grant, Dr. Honoris Causa. ☪I have been called to share these gifts. I have been reading cards since 1997.The intention is to help raise the vibration, and this is just one way to do it!

Email me to Schedule a Reading Session:
Raynetarot@gmail.com

Instructions:

1. In your email please include your name as well as the name of any people involved.
2. Please Include 3 time availabilities, and I will try and accommodate your needs.
3. Please Include your Vemno user name so that I can send you an invoice.
4. Upon payment, your Session will be locked in. And you will receive confirmation.
5. Include the Astrological Signs of all parties involved.
3. Please choose which reading you are interested in:
a. 30 minute Live Skype Reading $50
b. 60 minute Live Skype Reading $80
c. One question Email Reading $30

I will be using several decks of Tarot Cards and Oracle Cards. You can choose which ones to use and/or I will intuitively pull.

*I also include a Free Crystal Ball Reading with each purchase.


Mini Personal Readings also found at my ETSY shop at:
. ➹ ♛ ♚ ✶

Come join me on social media!

Instagram:
FB:



#tarot #Aries #tarotscope #Horoscope #DECEMBER #angels #soulmate #twinflame #reading #astrology #raynetarot

tarot,astrology,twin flame,soul mate,rayne grant,tarot reading,oracle,angels,august,psychic,feminine,union,divine,guidance,masculine,free,love tarot,singles,couples,relationship,free reading,horoscope,rayne tarot,tarotscope,reading,

Post a Comment

0 Comments