Advertisement

Relaxing Hair Dryer Sound 110 | ASMR | 1 Hour White Noise to Sleep

Relaxing Hair Dryer Sound 110 | ASMR | 1 Hour White Noise to Sleep Every Monday a new hair dryer sound video! This Monday's video is about a brand new Beurer StylePro (HC50) hair dryer, with its diffuser inserted. It produces an enjoyable sound indeed... I would say a relaxing lullaby to sleep! :)

As always I sport my beloved white outfit with a pitch dark background performing slow movements with the Beurer hair dryer. I hope that setting triggers visual ASMR. You can always enjoy the hair dryer sound iteself, without paying any attention to the visual stimuli: I believe that hairdryer sound is the best white noise to sleep and relax!

I am a hair dryer collector and a hairdryer sound addicted. I discovered the soothing power of hair dryer sound some years ago when I overcame some sleeping problems I had by means of white noise and visual ASMR videos. Discovering the ASMR community was a blessing for me.

Since I believe that life is all about give and take I set about this channel to help people to relax and sleep bu means of ASMR videos. My channel is all about white noise in general and hair dryer sound in particular.

If you love hair dryer sound as well, you should have a look at my hairdryer sound playlist:



All my videos are ads-free. There is no sense in putting adverts in a supposed-to-be relaxing video!

If you appreciate my work, please let me know that, subscribe and press the bell icon in order to stay updated with my latest uploads!

All the best

Al Lullaby, the hair dryer collector

asmr,lullaby,sleep,relax,white noise,visual asmr,binaural recording,lullaby to sleep,white noise to sleep,hair dryer sound,hairdryer sound,al lullaby,Beurer StylePro,Beurer StylePro hair dryer,Beurer hair dryer,Beurer StylePro HC50,hair dryer collector,

Post a Comment

0 Comments