Advertisement

GAME DAY Vlog At The Biggest D3 College Basketball Court !

GAME DAY Vlog At The Biggest D3 College Basketball Court ! Losing sucks and I don’t have much to say. Continue to understand the value in it, time to keep bouncing back. 2-2 doesn’t feel great but I’m happy to be where I am as a man.

Today we traveled from Adrian college in Michigan to Trine University in Indiana. This was one hell of a trip ! I had a blast with my team as I was able to vlog the college basketball games, hotel trips as a team, dinners, lunch, etc..

Make sure to stay tuned as we still have plenty of games left to make a statement this year. Please like this video and comment your thoughts.

My name is D’Vontay Friga and I am a Division 3 college basketball player in Ohio at the University of Mount Union and this is my youtube channel. I am doing everything from challenge videos, to vlogs, to collabs and more! Please subscribe and turn on post notifications so you always know when a new banger drops! Getting more likes on youtube videos is how channels pop up on recommended pages so I would greatly appreciate your efforts in helping me grow, give this bad boy a like for me!
#CollegeBasketball #GameDayVlog

Follow my Gram ASAP @dfriga98
follow Joe on GRAM @JoeyRees1995
Drone shots by. Follow him @Gdwhite99
Music By @BeezDoe (instagram)
Music By Kick Tracks
Camera: Canon EOS RP
Lens: 10-18mm
Lens: 24-105mm
Iphone XS MAX
Tripod: Gorilla Pod/ Monfrotto
Rode Mic
Video MIC go

Change your habits and be you.

vlog,vlogger,blog,love,family,youtube,youtuber,college vlogger,college youtuber,nba,dunk,college baksetball,viral,millionair,billionaire,virality,school,d3 athlete,d1 athlete,d1 vs d3,d2 vs d3,d1 vs d2,d1 recruit,d1 game day vlog,duke basketball,college basketball arena,dvontay friga,aj lapray,tjass,adventure athlete,share,views,google ads,

Post a Comment

0 Comments