Advertisement

Aquarius Love Tarot Reading * Someone is coming towards you aggressively *

Aquarius Love Tarot Reading * Someone is coming towards you aggressively * *Donate $3 to paypal.me/zenwithinme and get a 1 card yes or no Tarot Reading. Email me your question and I will send you a video response within 24 hours.** Dec. 1st it will be $5 and available for purchase through my website www.zenwithinme.com

*** November Giveaway: I am a combining my 2 YouTube channels, Zen Within Me and Zen Within Me Homes. I am a Realtor by day and can help you anywhere in the country with your Real Estate needs whether it's buying, selling, investing or building. I will be giving away 5 three card readings. To participate subscribe to this channel and to my Zen Within Me Homes YouTube channel and comment giveaway on the Homes Channel. Winners will be announced on December 1st on the Homes Channel www.youtube.com/channel/UC9Z1AX6Ru5j8vSQ0YjZe2wg ***

*** Black Friday Special 30% off www.zenwithinme.com (not on services) and merchandise at code 30OFF ***

Thank you for your love and support! ✌❤

Keep in mind that even though these videos were posted for a certain week, they are still timeless. You will find these messages at the time that they were meant for you.

If you would like to schedule a private reading email me at ZenWithinMe@gmail.com It's $25 for 1 question and that includes clarifiers and oracle cards.

If you are interested in spell work or my energy art go to my website for more details.

***If you are interested in buying merch,: ***

If you are interested in Life Coaching it's a $100 a week for (3) 30 minute online chat sessions. Paid weekly or monthly through paypal.

I appreciate your love and support! ✌❤ Blessings to all of you!

My contacts:
Payments/donations can be made to or
Donations only: cash.app/$ZenWithinMe
Email: ZenWithinMe@gmail.com

(to buy and ship internationally)
Facebook: ZenWithinMe
Instagram: ZenWithinMe
If you need a Realtor please subscribe to my other channel and email me for more details. www.youtube.com/channel/UC9Z1AX6Ru5j8vSQ0YjZe2wg

If you would like to join me in helping to feed and care for shelter dogs please go to Every product you buy helps to feed multiple shelter dogs and this is a Veteran owned business! Let's show some Peace and Love for these amazing fur babies! Comment fur babies after making a purchase. :)

If you are interested in custom mixes, DJ No Se is offering his services to create personalized mixes for you. This is the perfect gift for music lovers who don't have the time or equipment to do it themselves. Email me for more details at ZenWithinMe@gmail.com. You can like, share and follow him at

For mantras I recommend:

#Aquarius #TarotReading #Love #December2019 #ZenWithinMe

aquarius,aquarius love reading,aquarius love tarot reading,love tarot reading,psychic predictions,predictions,oracle,tarot predictions,2019,love,money,when,magic,psychic,tarot,reading,tarot reading,love psychic predictions,zen within me,november,why,love predictions,aquarius love,aquarius love tarot,aquarius love tarot predictions,career,love reading,ex,december,celebrities,mantras,DhyaanGuru Dr. Nipun Aggarwal,

Post a Comment

0 Comments