Hope You Enjoyed! Follow My Socials:
Twitter:
Instagram:
If you made it this far. Like. Comment. Subscribe
Egotistic Mindset
Let’s take the 49ers coach in 1979. Bill Walsh took the worst team in the NFL and won them a Super Bowl 3 years later.
When interviewed and asked how he did it, Instead of lying and saying that it was his plan all along he just said, no, all we focused on the small things, such as routes, team culture, practice times etc.
Instead of focusing on the big picture such as winning, he focused on the details. Making sure no one fought with each other, making sure no one was late, route running to the inch etc.
If you pay attention to the details the winning will follow suit.
The way I think of it is, if you’re playing league and your support dies…don’t bitch at them and complain, stfu and pay attention to what you need to do.
Something like this will slowly but surely make you better at what you do. EVENTUALLY, keyword, EVENTUALLY, it will generate momentum and with that momentum you become very good at what you do.
Don’t focus on trying to get to the end. Focus on making the next time better.
—— *Insert high quality footage of successful people sad to denote a transition in topic*
Now this is where EGO comes in.
Imagine Bill Walsh let his ego get to him and said, we made it because I had a vision set and there was nothing to deter me.
How many people do you know on social media that have said that their success was all part of their plan.
But in reality it was that they were doing what they loved, they put an immense amount of work in and caught their lucky break which snowballed them from there.
Its always easier to say you knew you’ll make it all along then to admit how many times you thought you’ll fail.
Your ego wants to create a story in your head that will fall inline with your fantasies, how you became famous because you were destined be, how you became millionaire because you were a special child, you made it to challenger because you are a natural at league.
Not because you put in the long hours of acting and perfecting your craft, not because you made smart investments and took the time to figure out why they were good or bad and not because you cs perfectly, understood your match up and played towards your teams strength.
This is important because if we don’t understand what got us there, we become a character of our own egotistic story and forget our roots,
forget the hard work that got you there, forget of your humility that kept you humble and forget the people that helped you get there.
No one become successful by themselves.
Think about this, if 1000 normal people were put under the same circumstances to succeed, do you really think that not one of them would make it because they are “special”.
—— *Transition* Personal
So my whole life I have been good at picking things up fast. In turn I thought I was special. But in reality Im not, I just picked things up easily.
This clouded my thinking and made create an ego that was too cool to grind and try hard. Why try if I can naturally be slightly above average.
But I didn’t want to be slightly above average.
I want to be exceptional but according to my ego, if I just day dreamed and thought I was going to make it, I will.
Which let me tell you now….thats bull fucking shit.
I tried letting my talent carry everything I did, and everything I did, I quite. Then I sat there blaming the system like it wasn’t my fault that I didn’t succeed.
I quite YouTube, streaming, work, investing, literally anything that I felt capped at.
Now is when im realizing how tru success is found. Its not found by wanting it, or dreaming it, or thinking we deserve it.
Its found by working for it, understanding where you need to improve and relentlessly pushing yourself to not stop.
Luck isn’t doesn’t find you, you find luck.
Never forget that you follow your dreams on faith and hope, but faith and hope don’t get you there. Hard work does.
Its like Jeff Bezos said, I never had a aha moment when creating amazon.
You do big things by taking small steps.
Your future is made from your hard work, not some destiny that was bestowed upon you.
“Quote: Instead of thinking we are living in a great story, we must remain focused on the execution and on executing with excellence.
We need to focus on what got us here because that’s the only thing that will keep us here”
How many people have you known that became big AF and lost it all because they forgot their roots. Happens more often than not.
Your ego is your mind telling you that you are special and you’ll make it, your mind is what finds a way to get you there.
Never forget your goals and ambitions but don’t expect it to come easy.
Let me know if y’all enjoyed this type pf video. I actually got some inspiration on how to add some funny stuff to these serious topic videos from Arpi Park.

0 Comments