Advertisement

♌ LEO OCTOBER ❗WHAT'S GOING 👀ON RIGHT NOW🤔PSYCHIC LOVE READING❗

♌ LEO OCTOBER ❗WHAT'S GOING 👀ON RIGHT NOW🤔PSYCHIC LOVE READING❗ Goddess Light Tarot

Spreading INSPIRATION One Card Reading at a TIME🔮🔮🔮🔮🙏🙏🙏🙏 ♓♌♋♒♊♑♉♐♈♏♎♍

Best Way to Reach Me 👇👇👇

👉 goddesslighttarot@gmail 👈

Hello my name is Trinika my family calls me Nikki for short ..I am an Intuitive  Empath ..

Ive had psychic and spiritual experiences every since I was about 10 years old ,however in the past two years my gifts has greatly expanded ..


# Clairvoyant
# Claircognizance
# Clairaudience
# Clairsentience
# Intuitive Empath

About a year ago I was lead to pick up a pack of tarot cards and I've been giving personal readings every since .

Many have said they walked away feeling INSPIRED and that made me feel AMAZING💕💕

Now I feel as if GOD/UNIVERSE has lead me to my next chapter and that's here with you 😇 my goal is to ..
Help MOTIVATE ...ENCOURAGE AND INSPIRE EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU with the help of my spiritual gifts from GOD and also my life experiences...One card reading at a time ..

Sooooo..😇
Lets Chat !!
Love and Light
BLESSINGS

SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOU TUBE CHANNEL👇

GODDESSLIGHTTAROT/YOUTUBE.COM


GoddessLightTarot

To purchase a reading please contact me via email ...

goddesslighttarot@gmail.com

goddesslighttarot@gmail


To support my channel & make donations  Please send to my PayPal email 🙏🙏

goddesslighttarot@gmail.com

Thank You 💝

Clairsentience,Claircognizance,Clairaudience,Clairvoyance,Psychic,Psychicloveheals,Medium,Empath,Love,Light,Blessing,Telepathy,Music,Unconditional love,Unconditional businesses,God,God is love,Crystals,Energy,Spiritual,Holy 6 cards,Relationships,help,intuition,horoscope,zodiac,Advice,Leo,Capricorn,Pisces,Aries,Sagittarius,Scorpio,Cancer,Aquarius,Libra,Gemini,Virgo,Taurus,Goddess Light,Divine,Funny,free,trump,Universe,Guidance,Path,Mission,Soul,free tarot reading,

Post a Comment

0 Comments