Advertisement

'I know, you know you're guilty' | Phineas & Alt Doofenshmirtz

'I know, you know you're guilty' | Phineas & Alt Doofenshmirtz … This wasn’t planned at all xD
Hello world! So as you see I’m back with something more in my style, let’s say, ANGST STUFFS x3
The fact is that I was planning to make this video from 5 MONTHS, FIVE, and a little for the time and more for motivation and inspo I never finished it until today, the thought was to free my iMovie memory, but eventually ended up in a more engaging work and my inso came back! I’m so happy I finally finished this and didn’t trash it a while ago as I wanted to do today eheh. Okay, let’s go into detail.

Story:

Phineas, a young adult, is thinking again about his past, more precisely when he had free himself from his father’s oppression.
Doofenshmirtz, in fact, exploited and took advantage of his son so he could have build for him all he wanted for his own interests by hypnotize Phineas, who eventually has been abused for several years. One day, Phineas break free from his trapped status and, realising what his father had done to him, freaks out and vent all his oppression and madness against his father.
Doofenshmirtz however, doesn’t care at all about his son’s feelings, otherwise, is frustrated from the fact that the effect of the mental’s control stopped. Phineas realizes that his father doesn’t care about him, he never did, so he wants to go away from him. Doof tries to beat him to stop him, but Phineas attack back and spear a heavy pot against Doff’s head and kills him in that instant. Phineas is shocked, but convince himself to escape and never look back. As an adult, Phineas is oppressed by regrets and because of his father’s toxic influence on him, driving Phineas into a state of deep mental break, keep imagine and remember his father’s death and the way he’ve made him into a broken teen. Phineas tries his best to ignore and forget, but memories are strong and he starts sees the reflection of him as a kid, who blame him for everything he had caused, attacking him to even had cry for his father’s death.

Yay some angst stuff came back! Gonna say, I’m really intrigued by the story I created, such a unique and fragile concept. In fact I wanted to try to represent family’s abuse and the affection it can have on the younger member of it.
Also, this was inspired from my friend’s past edit, Hapedise Divide19, in fact he inspired five months ago to start the edit! I wanna thank him for the massive support gives me, both to my works and me as a person, you’re one of the best and closest friend I have! ^^
So well, aside the deep meaning I wanted to bring out from this concept, I’m proud of the result, especially for the experimental masks I did and for the colors I obtained. Well, don’t expect any other unexpected works, in any case I really hope that you’ll like this edit of mine! Have a good day/night! ^^

Hapedise Divide19's edit with this song:


I DON’T OWN ANYTHING.

Doofenshmirtz

Post a Comment

0 Comments