Advertisement

I can't stop playing Rainbow Six Siege...

I can't stop playing Rainbow Six Siege... Rainbow Six Siege is the only game I can't stop playing. Whether that's a good or bad thing, I'm not sure... But it means you guys get to keep seeing these funny moments!

➜ Follow/support me:
• Twitter -
• Twitch -
• Instagram -

➜ Friends in the video:
• Dom -
• Custard -
• Snedger -

➜ Editor for this video:

➜ Music:
• Epidemic Sound -

Marley,Siege,rainbow six siege,Rainbow Six Siege gameplay,I can't stop playing rainbow six siege,Rainbow six siege funny moments,One taps,cheater,cheating,dropshot,hacks,rainbow six siege memes,trolling,funtage,funny moments,ember rise,operation ember rise,rainbow six siege toxic,new operators,new skin,casual,ranked,ace,fail,pick and ban,copper,diamond,buff,nerf,update,elite skin,halloween,doktors curse,special,event,

Post a Comment

0 Comments