Advertisement

I bought a CHEAP DAMAGED Subaru Impreza WRX PRODRIVE! good buy? COPART UK salvage yard

I bought a CHEAP DAMAGED Subaru Impreza WRX PRODRIVE! good buy? COPART UK salvage yard So just the other day i brought a subaru impreza wrx s prodrive from copart uk salvage yard, this is my first ever subaru, but was it a bargain to buy with extensive damage? time will tell, follow me on this crazy journey on this subaru build, hit the subscribe button and turn on my notification so you don't miss the next video!

Instagram: hood_stig

Facebook: hood stig

For features email: hoodstig@hotmail.com

subaru,subaruimpreza,impreza,wrx,imprezawrx,prodrive,copart,copartuk,copartsalvage,copartsalvageyard,buycar,accidentdamage,uksalvagebuilds,subaruimprezawrx,wrxs,rallycar,drift,burnout,powerslide,turbo,250bhp,subaruturbo,subaru300bhp,colinmcrae,

Post a Comment

0 Comments