Advertisement

Gifting the new zombie SOCCER SKINS every time I die... (BIGGEST FAIL EVER)

Gifting the new zombie SOCCER SKINS every time I die... (BIGGEST FAIL EVER) Gifting the new zombie SOCCER SKINS every time I die... (BIGGEST FAIL EVER)

🔥 Instagram:
🔥 Twitter:
🔥 Twitch:


Hey guys so today I did a fortnite challenge where everytime I get eliminated in fortnite I gift my friends the new zombie soccer skins on fortnite! When I tried gifting my friends the new zombie soccer skins I found out you can't do it... it was the biggest fortnite fail ever!

Fortnite,Family Friendly,Fortnite Family Friendly,Nicks,Family,Friendly,fortnite soccer skins,soccer skins,fortnite zombie soccer skins,zombie soccer skins,zombie soccer skins fortnite,new zombie soccer skins,new soccer skins,fortnite gifting,fortnite gifting skins,fortnite fails,fortnite biggest fails,biggest fails,biggest fail ever,fortnite fail,

Post a Comment

0 Comments