Advertisement

Alex Edge Mission Statement: A Moral Approach to growth and progress, for ourselves and the planet!

Alex Edge Mission Statement: A Moral Approach to growth and progress, for ourselves and the planet! Thank you so much for watching!!!

I'm planning to upload new videos on a weekly basis, so please subscribe if you'd like to follow me along as I try to help empower people to change their lives for the better!

Comments, feedback, opinions, and even rebuttals are always welcome; I'd love to hear your thoughts in the comments below!

If you have any specific questions about veganism, transitioning to a vegan lifestyle, or getting involved with vegan activism and outreach, please let me know!
I'm happy to help in any way that I can.
If you're interested it checking out my art:

Resources to learn more about veganism:













nutritionfacts.org



challenge22.com

vegan.com


vegan,veganism,animal rights,animal liberation,vegan outreach,nvironmentalism,climate change,Change,Activism,street activism,conversations,morality,ethics,awareness,vegan activism,ethical veganism,overcoming fear,fear,courage,

Post a Comment

0 Comments